The Storage Tank Liability Insurance (TankGuard® Program) policy provides coverage for third-party bodily injury and property damage from pollution conditions emanating from scheduled underground and aboveground storage tanks.
The Policy also provides coverage for corrective action and cleanup as required by applicable federal and state regulation. The policy can be utilized to meet State and Federal storage tank financial responsibility requirement for underground and aboveground storage tank owners and operators.
- Various limit options available up $10,000,000
- Minimum $5,000 deductible
- One year policy term
- Minimum premium $500
- Policy written in all 50 states (on an admitted basis in 47 states)
- On-and-off-site cleanup coverage for scheduled storage tanks
- Automatic extended reporting period of 6 months
- Punitive damages insured where allowable by law
- Storage Tank Form is written on a pay-on-behalf basis
- Claims reporting as soon as possible
- Financially stable alternative to inadequate state funds
Classes of Business
- Gas Stations and/or Convenience Stores
- Golf Courses
- Property Managers
- School Districts / Colleges / Universities
- Other Classes of Business Considered!