Partnering to help you manage, reduce and control the costs of employee illness and absences.
Companies are required by law to purchase workers' compensation insurance to protect employees suffering work-related illnesses or injuries against lost income and to pay the associated medical treatment for these employees.
While establishing and administering a workers' compensation program can be expensive for a growing company, the cost can be reduced with the use of managed care, return-to-work, vocational rehabilitation and other special cost containment programs and services. Employers can also minimize workers' compensation costs simply by creating a safer work environment – one where employee illnesses and injuries are less frequent and severe.
We can offer guaranteed cost, retrospectively rated, dividend and small and large deductible plans, geared toward Workers' Compensation buyers interested in more risk transfer than risk assumption.
- Access to markets with broad appetites
- Premium ranges from $250 to $10,000,000
- Multi-State operations
- High mods
- A-Rated Carriers
- Quick turnaround
- Most classes of business considered
- Flexible product and pricing approach
- Financial strength and backing
- Flexible premium payment programs
- Local claims service
Features may include:
- Competitive pricing
- Superior claim services
- Guaranteed cost policies
- Retrospective rating plans
- Retention plans
- Schedule rating
- Large deductible
- Dividend plans
- Drug free and workplace safety credits
- 24 hour coverage type programs available in several states
- Large Risk Alternative Rating Plan
- Completed ACORD application
- Appropriate Loss, Premium, Payroll Histories and Employer FEIN#
- Broad description of operations
- Experience modification worksheet
- ERM14 (when needed)
- Copies of most recent Federal Payroll Tax Filing (941) and/ or and copies of prior audit worksheets to support payroll estimate (when requested)